Welcome to the Guidance office!
Senior parents are encouraged to attend their child's senior interview during the month of September. During this meeting, we will discuss your child's transcript, GPA, high school credits, and talk about plans for after graduation. We will look at the college admissions & financial aid process, along with exploring career paths. I look forward in working with you and your senior on this amazing milestone!
- Sign up for an account. (If you took the PSAT’s in 10th grade, you will have to use that same username and password)
- Create a username and password; make sure to write it down, as you will need it later.
- Register for the Saturday: October 3rd, November 7th, or December 5th exam at OFA.
- Please note: registration for this exam has to be completed by September 4th the October SAT exam and October 7th for the November & December exams.
- If you receive a free/reduced lunch, please see Mrs. Belile to see if you qualify for a free SAT voucher.
- Upload a picture to your account and print your admissions ticket.
- You will have to bring this printed admissions ticket with you to the test along with ID and other things stated on the ticket. Failure to bring all that is listed will result in not being able to sit for the test.
- If you need help registering, please see Mrs. Belile.
- Lastly, study. A student guide book is included and will give you great insight on what the SAT will look like.
There are two applications students can complete while applying for college, the Common Application and SUNY.edu Application
Students who are applying to state and private schools can fill out the Common Application - $50 application fee PER COLLEGE
Students who are applying to State schools ONLY will fill out the SUNY Application -$50 application fee PER COLLEGE
ALL students who are applying to community colleges will complete applications found on the specific college's website. Community Colleges applications are FREE.
Students who receive free/reduced lunch are eligible for application fee waivers.
For More information regarding college applications, please see Mrs. Belile.
Our School CEEB code: 333235
Selective Service Memo
An important announcement for all 17 and 18 year old men.
We want you to remember that when you turn 18, it is the law that you register with Selective Service. You must register within 30 days of your 18th birthday. The Selective Service now accepts early submission of registration information by 17-year-old men. Men can now submit information at age 17 years and 3 months old, and be automatically registered when they turn 18.
It is your civic responsibility to register with Selective Service. By registering, you remain eligible for student loans and grants, job training, government jobs, and driver’s licenses in most states.
For more information or go to www.sss.gov.
Ms. Renee Breault,